Provides internet to the College of Science and individual units
Includes installation of Wi-fi access points on the following location:
Provides wireless network connectivity for the institutes
Offering short-term training in scientific computing and computer applications.
webmail and instant messaging services.
- Assist with software, hardware and other technical problems.
High Performance Computing (HPC) Facility Access
- Checking of submitted documents: To be submitted to the Administration Office and to be assessed by the technical department team within the day of request.
- Letter of request
- Endorsement by Research Supervisor Name
- Fill out the HPC account request form to be given by the Administrative Officer.
- Approval of request letter by CSRC unit head within 2-3 days upon receipt of request.
- Inform person via email regarding server credentials for the HPC facility upon approval of request.
Technical/Consultancy Assistance Request
- Checking of submitted documents: To be submitted to the Administration Office and to be assessed by the technical department team within the day.
- Letter of request or duly accomplished Technical Request Form found in www.csrc.upd.edu.ph
- Endorsement by Unit Head
- Approval of request by the CSRC Unit Head within 1-2 days upon receipt of request.
- Inform unit for schedule of work to be done by the technical department team upon approval of request.